Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whatever Happened to Spring?

What ever happened to Spring? It was probably three weeks ago we were walking around in winter coats, and trying to stay out of the rain. Here it is 90 out there, and feeling like the middle of summer.

I had a pretty good Easter, I got a surprise visit from my cousin, who I haven't seen in nearly three years! Unfortunately there wasn't much to do since it was Sunday, and just about everything was either closed, or we'd already been to. It didn't help that there was nothing on TV either. We still managed to make the best of things.

This character is Tenten, she can be seen on "Naruto." The outfit she is wearing is Chun-Li's outfit from "Street Fighter Alpha 3" (if I'm not mistaken). This was a random idea that just popped up, I just had to act on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment