Sunday, November 6, 2011

NFL Jerseys 43

Here are a couple of things that I would have liked to have finished in October, it didn't quite work out that way.


Character Shirley Fenette of "Code Geass" wearing the Saints' #9 Drew Brees jersey, a request from DeviantArt. Shirley has been wery good to me, I've drawn her twice now, and both times she's come out very well.



Character Maxine Gibson of "Batman Beyond" wearing the Packers' #12 Aaron Rodgers jersey, another request from DeviantArt. I don't think this was too bad for a first effort with her.



Character Tia Halibel of "Bleach" with another appearance with the 49ers' #52 Patrick Willis jersey. I could have done better with a pose here.

The pink outlines and patches are for breast Cancer Awareness month in October, (which was why I wanted to finish these by then).

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete