Thursday, April 22, 2010

NFL Jerseys 3

Videl and Tatsuki celebrate the Saints Super Bowl victory, a request from a friend of mine from DeviantArt.

I heard that the Saints' Drew Brees will be on the Madden cover this year. Usually things don't go well for players the year they appear on the cover. We'll see how this works out.


This week seemed to go by quickly, but for some reason it just feels like only a couple days have passed...anyway it looks like I may have to take my art more seriously. I taught myself how to draw, and I'm working on getting better each time. For the past few years, it's only been a hobby for me. I've never really been interested in drawing for money, or as a job, but lately I've had my friends and co-workers encourage me to go for it. I still believe that there are a few things I still need to work on before taking that step.

No comments:

Post a Comment